Where did we come from?
Tama kilun ktutapeksultipon?
Telqamiksultimk aqq Ketlamsitasik Mi’kmawey
Culture and Belief
Skicinuwi Eleyultimok naka Wolamsotomuwakon
English Language Arts
General Curriculum Outcomes
- 1. Students will speak and listen to explore, clarify and extend, and reflect on their thoughts, ideas, feelings and experiences (Activity 1)
- 3. Students will be able to interact with sensitivity and respect, considering the situation, audience and purpose (Activity 2)
- 5. Students will be expected to interpret, select, and combine information using a variety of strategies, resources, and technologies (Activity 3)
Social Studies Specific
Students will :
- 3.2.2 Examine how diverse peoples in their province express their culture (Activity 3)
Associated Text Materials
Grade 3 – My Province
- p.33 – Family
- p.38 – Who are the people of New Brunswick?
- p.50 – How do people share their culture?